The Kolkata Bloggers

Sunday 9 August 2015

From the pages of a Tech Neophyte



The title did make your eyes go up a bit, didn't it? Well this isn't a conventional read like the other two posts

How many of us has shrunk in a corner as soon as some techy mentioned "Quad- Core Processor"? How many of us judge phones on the basis of front and back cameras megapixels? Guess what, my mind conjured statistics say that almost 70% people suffer through the same "NoTechyKnowledge" Syndrome.





I would like to start by saying that my grasp on technical knowledge is less than satisfactory. But that does not mean I am not willing to learn more about it from the veterans and I speak for all those unfortunate souls who, inspite of having the desire to participate in a tech convo, are too shy to say so.




From a non-technical person's point of view, technological and electrical components are as tough as complex integral maths and sometimes as boring as RGV ki Aag ( I still want my money back). The main purpose of this blog is to bring out the technical stuff to you in such a way that even a person like me finds interest in it and it is well within the threshold of my comprehension. 



Every time my techy friends start a convo 


Lastly, it is okay to not know everything. It is acceptable to give your tech friends a blank stare which might exasperate them to no end. So next time you are sitting amidst such hardcore Tech Geeks, just saythat you do not understand them without any inhibition at all, because c'mon everybody loves to indoctrinate novices. 



No comments :

Post a Comment